Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday coming down

So it's all most the start of another week and well what a weekend i've had. Friday i spent the whole day with my Mistress and after worrying all week about how She was going to punish me for what i had said, She let me off with only one smack and a warning to watch my mouth.

We went clubbing Friday night and She let me have some freedom, but i was careful with my drink and kept by Her side all night.

On Saturday we went shopping in MK not anything special just normal food shopping in the evening we had a bit of fun in the bedroom, but things got out of hand and i had to use the safety word after my shoulder popped out when She pulled my hands behind my back. She was very upset about this happing, but it was my own fault for pulling forwards to much. i promised Her that i would be more care full next time and was very sorry for using the safety word. Next time i would try harder to take the pain.

Today (Sunday) i cooked Her dinner before i left to get back to my house for another weeks work as i'm on mornings next week i'm hoping that i will get over to see Her in the week, but we will have to wait and see what happens, now i'm thinking about what to do this afternoon, my shoulder is still a bit pain full, but not to bad.

until next time rebecca

one other thing i got an email last week.

My Mistress is called Emma and my name is rebecca, we are both females, no, no again, and now you know.

0 comments: