Tuesday 10 March 2009

Punishment

Punishment


i was out clubbing at the weekend with my Mistress, and well after a bad week i had asked if it was ok to have a drink or two. She said it was fine so long as i did not have too much and get drunk. We got to the club just fine and i was behaving just fine until we ran into some friends from work, they do know about us and how i am towards her, so i explained that i was having a drink, but not too much. Well the night went on and i forgot myself and got very drunk and ended up being sick in the car park of the club.

The next morning i awoke with a killer hangover and my Mistress very angry. She made me undress and handcuffed my hands behind my back. She told me that She was very angry with the way that i had behaved and that i had done her wrong. She took out her paddle and hit me across the bum until i was crying and begging her to stop. She then put me in the expose submit pose, which is very painful for me to hold for more then a couple of seconds and held me there for what seemed ages. i begged her for forgiveness. She then took me in her arms and forgave me and explained what i did wrong. i understand that i did her wrong and will behave better next time.

i typed this as a warning to other submissive’s.

1. never forget yourself

2. all ways do as you Master / Mistress asks

3. do not overstep any lines that you have been give (like me getting drunk after being told not to)

0 comments: