Sunday 1 March 2009

i am a submissive woman.

i am a submissive woman.

i find pleasure, joy and fulfilment from being submissive to another in a loving relationship.
i am not weak, or stupid. i am a strong woman, with firm views and a clear concept of what i want out of my life.
i do not serve out of shame or weakness, but out of pride and strength.
i look to my loving Mistress for guidance and protection, i am never complete than when She is away from me.
i know that She will protect my body, my mind and my soul with Her strength and wisdom.
She is everything to me, as i am everything to Her. Her touch awakens me and Her thoughts free me.

Only in serving do i find complete freedom and joy.
Her punishments are harsh, but i accept them thankfully.
If She desires my body for pleasure, i shall joyfully give it to Her, and take pleasure myself in knowing i have have brought pleasure to Her.

However, the pleasure of the flesh is but one facet of any relationship.
The love, the trust and sharing, the words spoken and felt, those are all parts of this relationship.
my body is Hers, and if She says i am beautiful, then i am.
No matter what i look like to others, i am beautiful in Her eyes, and because of that i hold my head high…for who can tell me that my Mistress is wrong?

If She says i am Her princess, then i am that…
And if i see laughter at me in the eyes of others, i do not recognize it, for who are they to call my Mistress wrong?
If She says i am Her toy, Her slut, then i am that…as wanton and dirty as She wants me to be.

my mind is Hers, to expand, to explore, to know as only She can. i have no secrets from Her…for secrets are a thing that would keep me from being more perfectly Hers.
my soul is Hers, as bare to Her touch as ever my skin could be when i kneel naked at Her feet.
If i were to ever displease Her, Her displeasure would be a blow to my soul, worse punishment than any lashes could be.
The anguish of my soul that i feel when i disappoint Her is harder to bear than the physical anguish i feel when Her belt caresses me with fire.

i spend my days knowing that the energy and thought She puts into our relationship is as much for my benefit as for Hers, and look forward to everyday and everything that we do together.

Her part is much harder than mine, and i know this and am grateful that She cares enough about me to spend Her time and energy so freely on me.
i have the easier job: to feel, to experience, to let myself go and abandon everything to Her.
i am Her pleasure and Her responsibility, and She takes both seriously.
i am a submissive woman. i am proud to call myself that.
my submission is a gift that i do not give lightly, and can only be given to one who can appreciate that gift.

i am a submissive woman.

she is Emma i am rebecca

0 comments: