Tuesday 10 March 2009

i keep doing wrong

once again i have done wrong, due to the fact i keep forgetting myself.

On Sunday Mistress took some pictures of me in my command poses. i asked her what She was going to do with them She told me it was up to her and that i was not to ask things like that. well i logged into face book later that afternoon and found that She had added them to our submissive group, i was very upset about that and told her that, what She replied put me in my place "I am you Mistress and I will do with you what I see fit to do, I will not forget or forgive you for what you have said to me today and will deal with it on Friday." She then put the phone down. i am very upset that i did her wrong. i know She will punish me for what i said and i don't mind that i must pay.

i must learn from these mistakes i keep making as there not only painful on the flesh, but also on the heart and soul.

i know that my mistress reads this so once again "i'm sorry for being wrong, i forget myself far to easy, and place myself into your arms for punishment"

0 comments: