Thursday 16 December 2010

mutterings

well i am back....... seems about the last place i can post my feelings and words, for the last 2-3 years i've been running a group on facebook and a forum for submissive's, slaves & kajiras (gorean slaves) well it would seem that well, my words feels thoughts have upset someone..... as all on the same day my group and forum get removed no word as to why, just poof "your group has been removed" well who ever it is was hope you keep better now freedom of speech my bottom.

on the other hand guess i will just have to ramble on here (ok feel sorry for you)

just a little update of what's happened to me.
been in and out of hospital a few times
been studying the Gorean kajira (eg leaning the poses and kneels etc)
oo and playing far to much second life where we have our own Gorean sim.

i promise now that i will be about more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kajira

the submissive with the slaves heart xxx

0 comments: