Wednesday 22 December 2010

thats snow fun or chains and snow

i awoke this morning to a crisp white world of snow, good maybe W/we will stay in bed ha fat chance of that, "black wine" my girl (black wine is gorean for coffee) "yes my Mistress" and so to the normal duties i went. now my duties are morning drinks and breakfast, sort any post bring the milk in etc. ensuring to Mistresses needs.

"ho and sweep the path of snow" She called
"yes my Mistress"
so i set about dressing for snow, dam my ankle chains are still on .
"Mistress my" i was cut off with the words "Sweep girl"

so into the yard bear foot and wrapped in my coat i went.

sweep sweep sweep chink sweep sweep sweep chink

this was not so bad could have been a lot worse until i was sweeping under the fur tree that stands about 8 foot tall in the garden (the path go's right past it)

when boom i knocked a branch and most of the snow fell off on to my clean path via the inside of my clothes i turn swiftly and foom over i went crashing into heap face first in to the snow i had been sweeping up . some muttering went on

now i was cold wet and looking like a snow man, but the worse part what the chain had got into a knot and my fingers where so cold i could not untie it. so theres me in nothing on but a night shirt coat and ankle chains hopping up the path when i hear the guy next door come out of his house and start sweeping could it get any worse ? yes

"morning" he calls...............

0 comments: