Thursday 23 April 2009

believe, gift's and friends

i find it very funny how some of my friends, find it very hard to understand the D/s lifestyle.They find it hard to understand why i submit. Sometimes i find it hard (mostly while being punished), but it's what i am.

There are those that say that everyone is equal... but i believe in every relationship there is to some extent a Dominant and a submissive, it's the way it works one leads and one follows.

i have one friend, that hates it when i'm submissive to her (none sexual). She is all ways going on about it, but i find pride and strength in being submissive / what i am

The number of people that give me strange looks when i'm out shopping and i hold the door open for my Mistress and then bow my head as she walks past, is count less.

my mother just the other day found out about me and after a good long talk, found out herself that she was the submissive to my dad, not in such a way as myself, but in the way that she would always put him first in everything that they do.

Now don't get me wrong i don't believe that a submissive is something special something to look up to, it's not. and i know that sometimes i go on like it is, but to sound strange, (bear with me) my submission is a gift, a gift i am proud to give.

0 comments: