Tuesday 27 January 2009

starting out

The Submissive with the slave heart:

This is the deepest level of submission. The submissive with the slave’s heart wishes to completely surrendered without becoming a slave. In the psychological submissive the submission comes from a psychological need to submit. However the heart is a different matter. The love of the dominant is craved. The submissive with the slave’s heart desires to give her/his heart as well as her/his submission to the Dominant. The psychological submissive needs not be in love to submit. However I feel the submissive with the slave’s heart has a need to give not only submission but also love with that submission. The submissive with the heart of a slave is at the threshold of completely surrendering her/himself to the Dominant. The level of trust is greater in the submissive with the slave’s heart then the psychological submissive. As this submission is complete and carry's over into everyday life, the power is all ways given.

I am a submissive with the slave heart.

so what is this blog all about ?

It's about lot's of things, but mostly my life as a submissive, there's going to be some funny times some sexy times and I'm sure times that may make some cry, I feel that by doing this I hope that I will help others understand who and what they are.

I can be found on face book running the group "submissive in life"

you can join the group if you like or you can subscribe to this blog by clicking on the box on the right, it would make me feel it's all worth while by doing so.

it brings me happiness to make others happy

I've got to go now as other things need to be done, but at last I've started.

0 comments: