Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Slave's Pledge

I kneel before you, my eyes cast down, my head bowed in Respect, my hands upon my thighs, their palms upturned in offering of my submission... my back arches lifting my breasts, my thighs part, exposing myself to you.. my body totally accessible to you... my heart trusting that you will not bring it pain... my soul seeking to soar to heights unimaginable...my mind open to communication,
to be taught, guided and directed by you... I lift my voice and ask permission to speak... I lift my eyes and look into your's... and i begin to speak...

My pledge to you, my Master,
From everlasting into everlasting these things to you I vow.......to follow you beyond the sunset, to kneel beside you through all times and to ever rise anew from the lessons of all our yesterdays.... our house will be a house of joy where all may seek refuge and share in our love... our house will never be haunted by the ghosts of you and I...for what I call love... you will call service and I will love you, my Master, and I know that you will cherish the "gift" I offer...

You have always been my destiny, my reason, my meaning, my first and last cause... so I joyfully submit to you all my tomorrows All that I am and am to become...

I submit to you, Master.. to mold me into the slave I am yet to be...together we will silence all our fears...between us there shall be nothing withheld ... there shall be no yesterday or tomorrow... only the spirit of this day will be our guide...

So take this longing from my heart..from my soul and my body and mind...and in this with you I shall be one.... this collar shall be a sign and seal of these vows....bind us with a chain so strong that time will not dissolve it...

I reach up and take your hands, I kiss your fingertips, then I lower myself to the floor and kiss your feet... again with head bowed in respect to you... I await your voice Master, to lead, guide, direct and protect me.........

0 comments: